Have you updated your Aadhar card online and want to know what the status of your Aadhar card is? If yes then you are at right place because in this article we will show you how to check the Aadhar card update status.
Sometimes it happens that you have updated your Aadhar card, but due to some wrong information, it rejected. So it is better to check the status of Aadhar card update. And you can do it in just 5 minutes with the help of URN number. It generated when you update your Aadhar card online or offline.
HOW TO CHECK AADHAR CARD UPDATE STATUS ONLINE?
- Go to the SSUP Update Status website, from the link given below:
- Now enter your Aadhar number and URN Number. Check the image given below.
- Next, for security reason enter text verification code and click on GET STATUS option.
- As you click, as a result, you will get a message from the two options given below:
- Your Aadhar Card has been updated
- Your Aadhar Update is Awaiting Approval
If it shows the first option, then your update process is completed, and you will get a message shown in the image below.
If the update process not completes, then you have to wait for few more days. And you will receive a message shown in the image below.
Once the Aadhar card Update process completes, you will get a new card within a few weeks but do not worry if you need aadhar card then you can download it from the official website of UIDAI.
It is all about how to Update Aadhar Card. We hope you find it useful and after reading it able to check it. Even after reading you have any doubts related to this article then use the comment box to ask it. Thank you for reading!