Are you searching for how to download Aadhar Card online by Aadhar Number? If yes then you are at right place because in this article we will show you how to download Aadhar card by Aadhar number or EID number from the official website of UIDAI.
DOWNLOAD AADHAR CARD BY AADHAR NUMBER
It is probable that you have applied for Aadhar card, but you did not receive it via postal service, and you need it? What will you do in such instance? Simple you can download your e-Aadhar card using your Aadhar number. Read the step by step guide with images so it will become easy for you to download it without any problem.
- Aadhar card number/ enrolment slip
- Register mobile number
- Active internet connection
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AADHAR CARD BY AADHAAR NUMBER?
- Go to the link given below to visit the official website of Aadhar:
- Now select download Aadhar option.
- Visit the next link to go to the download page:
Did you know? – How to Check Aadhar Status and Update It?
- Now select the option I have: Aadhar/enrolment/ VID
- Fill all the required details as it from your documents like Enrolment ID/Aadhaar Number/ VID, date-time, name, Pin code, Security Code and your registered mobile number to receive an OTP.
- Enter it in the box given below and press download Aadhar tab.
- A pdf file of your e-Aadhar will download on your pc.
- As you click on it to open, it will ask password. Password structure is same for all e-Aadhar. Password contains 8 characters; first 4 will be your first four letter of your name in capital and rest 4 is your birth year.
- For example, my name is Khushboo Patel and a born year is 1993 then my password will be KHUS1993.
- Once you enter the password, you can access your e-Aadhar card.
It is all about how to download Aadhar card by Aadhar number. In case if you have any uncertainties or not able to download it, you can connect with us using the comment box. We will surely help you. Thank you!