Are you searching for Aadhar card correction or Aadhar update then you are at right place. Because in this article we will discuss the same topic. So read the article and get all of your answers.
Aadhar card provides a unique identity to the citizen of India. It is given by UIDAI- UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY OF INDIA, which is 12 digit number. On the Aadhar card, you can find person’s name, address, age, birthday and gender with Aadhar number. GOI made it mandatory for getting many benefits from the government, and it also needed to link with your bank account, phone number, etc. but what if the details on your card are not correct or with the time it needs to update like a change in address or your contact details. In such case card holder can modify or update Aadhar card online at SSUP-Aadhar Self-service update Portal. So let’s discuss how to make Aadhar correction like name, address, date of birth, etc.
Aadhar Correction- SSUP
It is possible that you have downloaded your e-Aadhar card and find that one of your Aadhar data is wrong. Sometimes due to the many application generations, it likely to happen. In such case, you have to update your Aadhar card at SSUP. For verification, you have to attach some documents related to correction.
Aadhar Self Service Update Portal- SSUP
One can update their Aadhar card by 2 ways that are online and offline. Both the process is easy and fast. You can follow as per your choice.
Online Aadhar Correction @ SSUP
Step 1: log in with Aadhar
- Open SSUP portal from the link given below:
- Now, enter your Aadhar number and then text verification code. Now click on send OTP.
- After receiving your OTP, click on TOTP. TOTP is valid for 30 minutes.
Step 2: select update details
- Here select which detail you want to update that is a name, gender, DOB, address, mobile number, or email id. Select and click on submit.
Step 3: data update request
- Now, enter the correct details you want in your new Aadhar card.
Step 4: document upload
- Now as a proof add a few documents like address proof, identity proof or date of birth proof.
Step 5: BPO service provider selection
- At last, select the nearest BPO service provider to get your new updated Aadhar card.
Step 6: note down urn number
- After successfully submission, you will be given 14 digit URN number to track and check Aadhar update status. On your registered mobile number, you will also get SMS of the URN.
Offline Aadhar Correction
- To correct your Aadhar card offline, you have to go to the nearest Aadhar card center and then follow the process. And all done!
It is all about Aadhar Correction: Change Name, Address, Mobile Number and DOB in Aadhar Card. We hope it is helpful to you. In case of questions, leave it in the comment box. We will surely help you. Thank you!